- General Assembly
- The Chairman
- The Campus Chief
- Campus Management Committee
- Standing Committee
- Practice Teaching Committee
- Subject Committee
- Instruction Co-ordiantion Committee
- Plans & Programs Committee
- Library Development Committee
- Account Monitoring Committee
- Research & Publication Committee
- Human Resource Development Committee
- Internal Quality Control Committee
- Building Construction Committee
- Staff Profile
- Organizational Structure
- Financial and Monitoring Division
- Plans & Programs
- IQAA Division
- Research Management Cell (RMC)
- Profile of Ex-Officials
- Organization Profile
- KSC Achievement
- Tracer Report
- Requirement for Admission
- Scholarship/Students Facilities
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Curriculum / Syllabus
- Public Interface
Teaching-Practice ProgramTeaching-practice programs also ensure the development of core learning abilities and enhance the teaching competencies, but not limited to, quantitative skills; information literacy; and the habit of critical analysis of data and argument. In addition, this program actively fosters an understanding of diversity; civic responsibility; the ability to work with others; and the capability to engage in lifelong learning. The program also ensure breadth for all students in the areas of cultural and aesthetic, social and political, as well as scientific and technical knowledge expected of educated persons in the society. Finally, students are required to engage in an in-depth, focused, and sustained program of study as part of their requirement. This program is also consistent with the purpose and character of their course; is in keeping with the expectations of their respective disciplines and professions; and is described through nomenclature that is appropriate to different levels of graduate and professional degrees offered. Graduate curricula are visibly structured to include active involvement with the literature of the field and ongoing student's engagement in research and/or appropriate high-level professional practice and training experiences.
Support for Student Learning
- Regardless of mode of program delivery, the Campus regularly identifies the characteristics of its students and assesses their needs, experiences, and levels of satisfaction. This information is used to help shape a learning-centered environment and to actively promote student success.
- Consistent with its purposes, the Campus develops and implements co-curricular programs that are integrated with its academic goals and programs, and supports student's professional and personal development.
- The Campus ensures that all students understand the requirements of their academic programs and receive timely, useful, and regular information and advice about relevant academic requirements
Evaluation SystemKSC mainly follows the provisions and requirements of the affiliating university. However, there is scope for developing its own system of assessment for addressing the needs of individualized aptitude/knowledge of the students. Preparation and implementation of lesson /teaching plans is one of the strengths of this Campus. However, it is affected by the circumstances such as disruptions of academic calendars of the affiliating university including examination schedules which are beyond the scope of the Campus to address. Nevertheless, provision of the Campus's internal assessments/examination preferably formative and summative assessments would make the Campus better. There is also need to:
- Enhance instructional materials and support provisions. The teachers need to actively participate in these activities including seminars/conferences/workshops in the Campus.
- provisions of evaluation by students and feedback on teaching-learning and Campus life experience at KSC.
- Develop provision for teacher orientation/training in each academic year.
Research, Consultancy and ExtensionsWe have a provision for strong Research Management Cell, which involves faculty and students in systematic way and conducts the research activities in the Campus. From its establishment, we have a culture to allocate very good amount for the promotion of research and publication activities in the Campus. KSC Journal entitled Shiksha Shastra Saurabh is regular and research-based. Our Cell is also conducting the external research activities in the Campus and that has raised the quality of teaching, learning and research. The involvement of our faculties in research activities has raised the professional standard of the faculties. Similarly, our extension/outreach activities of health program are innovative, productive and socially very effective. In Each year KSC Health's students are conducting so many activities in other areas as well e.g., in community development; training in disaster management; adult education and literacy; blood donation camps, AIDS and environment awareness through the help of students alumni and KSC Health Club as well with the actively involvement of Free Students Union. Collaboration/Networking with other partners such as NGO's; and GO's have helped the Campus to conduct such programs in the regular basis. .The Campus is seeking opportunities for such networking needs to be explored and materialized for the benefit of the existing and forth coming academic programs.
Scholarship and creative activity
- We actively value and promote scholarship, curricular and instructional innovations, and creative activities, as well as their dissemination at different levels and of the kinds appropriate to our purposes and character.
- We recognize and promote appropriate linkages among scholarship, teaching, student learning and service provided by the campus.
- KSC has managed different kinds of scholarships and financial aid to support the weaker section of the society.