- If the course is not completed in time, the students will be provided extra-classes on the recommendation of the instruction chief.
- Resource classes will be provided on the basis of the nature of the content of different subjects.
- The campus provides a campus journal, Academic Calendar and practice Teaching Hand-outs and other related resource materials to the students.
- The campus encourages different co-curricular activities(Free Studentsâ€™ union, different student associations and studentsâ€™ professional societies are encouraged to organize Co-curricular and Students Welfare activities)
Students must be participating in internal assessment.
Generally, classes run from 4:25 pm to 8:10 p.m. & administration will be open at 1.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- To be eligible to participate in the practice teaching programs, the One-year B. Edstudents have to pass all the other prescribed courses whereas the three-year B. Edstudents should pass the Methods of Teaching courses (specialization 390/391) offered in the second year For M.Ed they are eligible if they have taken second year exam.
- The students should attend the practice teaching/micro pre-internship programme regularly. Failure to do so will disqualify them to join practice teaching or practicum courses.
- The date of practice teaching/practicum programs will be published in the Operation Calendar or after publication of second year result for B. Edcompletion of one-year B. Edafter second year exams for M.Ed students for in-Service & Preservice as per scheduled by NCED.
The campus library is a rich source of study materials with varieties of texts, journals magazine, and newspapers. A student is issued two books for a period of one week. Student will be fined if they fail to return the book in due time and also fine will be charged for the damage and/or loss of the book. Also the library provides a lot of free space to study there.
The campus publishes an annual campus journal named Shiksha Shastra Saurabh comprisingÂ articles related to the curricular and reference materials on prescribed teacher education courses. The authors are the university professors and the articles range from theories of classroom pedagogy to research issues.
Free ship and Scholarship/Awards
The campus has a provision for granting, scholarship for toppers in each level in the final examination. Some newly admitted students who have secured higher marks in their previous degrees will also be considered for freeship of one academic year.