Focused on Students
Our teacher preparation programs carefully mentor and support students, both on campus and in their field experiences. Our masters programs provide a wide variety of pathways and environments for educators to improve their practice and leadership skills. Some more qualified and interested students in our masters programsÂ are engaged in innovative research on critical issues in education and work closely and collaboratively with faculty throughout their program of studies.
Â Teaching and Learning
- Our educational programs are appropriate in content, standards, and nomenclature for the degree level awarded, regardless of mode of delivery, and are staffed by sufficient numbers of faculty qualified for the type and level of curriculum offered.
- All degrees(undergraduate and graduate) provided by the campus are clearly defined in terms of entry-level requirements and in terms of levels of student achievement necessary for graduation that represent more than simply an accumulation of courses.
Extra-Curricular Activities: Games and Sport
- Coordinator: Mr. Suresh Jung Shahi, Faculty Member, Health and Physical Education
- Member: Mr. Deepak Khanal, Administration Officer
- Member: President: Free students Union
- Member: From amongst Students having knowledge of Games and Sports- From Males(One)
- Member: From amongst Students having knowledge of Games and Sports-From Females(One)