Faculty and departments:
Kathmandu Shiksha Campus is rich with a pool of young , energetic and well experienced staffs. It has more than 47Â faculty members teaching different subjects in higher level. We believe that most of them are potential researcher of the future. Some of them have already conducted mini-research and few of them are still carrying on. As an academic entity, KSC has a wide range of faculty members of its own nature. By the existingÂ rule and practice of the campus, the faculties are full timer as theyÂ have beenÂ appointed as a Basic Teacher. Departments of KSC is entrusted with the tasks of designing, enhancing and approving different academic researchÂ programs as per students andÂ societal needs.
Degree awarded to the Faculty members
Professor and others recognition by the campus
- An eminent scholar with a doctorial degree in the concerned discipline and published work of high quality, and actively involved in the research work, with an evidence of the published work with a minimum of ten publication as books/reference books, supplementary materials, research work/policy papers .
- A minimum of ten years in a graduate teaching or an international research experiences including an experiences of guiding minimum a master’s thesis
- Contribution to the educational innovation, design for the new curricula, and new technology mediated teaching process.
Â Student Enrollment Capacity:
KSC is committed to total enrollments of 1,000Â students in 20118. Within that number, Under Graduate Level enrollments will include 600. Under Graduate( Plus two) level students enrollments will be aÂ totalÂ of 400 students.
e-Learning and Information Systems.
We are planning to strengthening our commitment to e-Learning and the use of advanced learning technologies by faculty and students within and outside the classroom.Â This is also lacking due to the unavailability of required space and infrastructure in the campus. This system of e-learning will be highly priorities in the new building at Satungle, Kathmandu. Similarly, we have plan to provide our library service through the sound utilization of the e-library in the campus. We are planning for the establishment of e-library Â in new building. It is also a very crucial part due to the lack of required infrastructure and human resources currentlyÂ availableÂ at Ramshah path .Therefore, Library will be strengthened to support our missions. For this provision, the campus will be the centre of learning from which we may help our students by applying the followingÂ process :
- Classes by Video conferences
- Distance Learning technologies
- Distributed e-Learning and
- Advanced learning technologies
A Staffs Selection Committee /Human Resource Development Committee has been formed under the Campus regulation 2049 fifth revision 2065. Under this regulation the Selection Committee has consisted the following members.
1. Chairperson: Nominated from Campus Management Committee
2. Member Secretary: Campus Chief
3. Member, Instructional In charge
4. Member, HoD, Concerned department
5. Member, Experts nominated by the Committee