Scholarship and Creative Activity
- We actively values and promotes scholarship, curricular and instructional innovation, and creative activity, as well as their dissemination at levels and of the kinds appropriate to the our purposes and character.
- We recognizes and promotes appropriate linkages among scholarship, teaching, student learning and service.
- The Campus achieves itsÂ Campus purposes and attains its educational objectives through the core functions ofÂ teaching and learning, scholarship and creative activity, and support for student learning.
Support for Student Learning
- Regardless of mode of program delivery, the Campus regularly identifies the characteristics of its students and assesses their needs, experiences, and levels of satisfaction. This information is used to help shape a learning-centered environment and to actively promote student success.
- Consistent with its purposes, theÂ Campus develops and implements co-curricular programs that are integrated with its academicÂ goals and programs, and supports student professional and personal development.
The Campus ensures that all students understand the requirements of their academic programs and receive timely, useful, and regular information and advising about relevant academic requirements
Scholarship Selection Committee
- Chairman: Mr. Shatrughan Prasad Gupta; Campus Chief
- Member: Nominated By Campus Chief from amongst HODs
- Member: Gyan Hari Adhikari, Account Officer
- Member: President : Free Students Union- Student Representative
- Member Secretary: Mr. Lok Nath Bhattarai, Instructional Incharge