- General Assembly
- The Chairman
- The Campus Chief
- Campus Management Committee
- Standing Committee
- Practice Teaching Committee
- Subject Committee
- Instruction Co-ordiantion Committee
- Plans & Programs Committee
- Library Development Committee
- Account Monitoring Committee
- Research & Publication Committee
- Human Resource Development Committee
- Internal Quality Control Committee
- Building Construction Committee
- Staff Profile
- Organizational Structure
- Financial and Monitoring Division
- Plans & Programs
- IQAA Division
- Research Management Cell (RMC)
- Profile of Ex-Officials
- Organization Profile
- KSC Achievement
- Requirement for Admission
- Scholarship/Students Facilities
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Curriculum / Syllabus
- Public Interface
Vision, Mission & Core Values
- KSC has formally approved statements of purpose and operational practices that are appropriate for an Campus of higher education and clearly define its essential norms, values and character of the organization.
- Objectives are clearly recognized and are consistent with stated purposes. Now, we have in a stage to develop indicators and evidence to ascertain the level of achievement of its purposes and educational objectives.
- Leadership creates and sustains a leadership system at all levels that is marked by high performance, appropriate responsibility, and accountability.
- The campus publicly states its commitment to academic freedom for faculty, staff, and students, and acts accordingly. This commitment affirms that those in the academy are free to share their convictions and responsible conclusions with their colleagues and students in their teaching-learning and research activities. Consistent with its purposes and character, the campus is demonstrated an appropriate response to the increasing diversity in society through its policies, its educational and co-curricular programs, and its administrative and organizational practices.
- The campus truthfully represents its academic goals, programs, and services to students and to the larger public; demonstrates that its academic programs can be completed in a timely manner; and treats students fairly and equitably through established policies and procedures addressing student conduct, grievances, subjects in research.
- It exhibits integrity in its operations as demonstrated by the implementation of appropriate policies, timely and fair responses to complaints and grievances, and regular monitoring of its performance in these areas.
- The campus is committed to honest and open communication with the University Grants Commission, Accreditation Division to undertaking the accreditation review process with seriousness and candor, and to abiding by commission policies and procedures, including all substantive change
- We work in real world settings to develop theory that impacts peopleâ€™s live experience of education. Our faculty and students cultivate relationships with local schools and communities, educational agencies and other universities in preparing teachers, conducting research, and sharing expertise to address the complex challenges of an increasingly diverse and technological society. Our Med first year health students have currently conducted a day health awareness program.
KSC Core Values
- Freedom of inquiry (That We May Serve)
- National Integrity
- Social Justices through education
- Mutual respect (Personal and institutional integrity)
- Lifelong learning (A culture of continuous improvement)
- A commitment to diverse and inclusive communities
Freedom of inquiry
- Fundamental to the creation and transmission of knowledge is a commitment to cultivate and protect freedom of inquiry. Intellectual freedom is the foundation of academic excellence and is vital to sustaining environments in which sound and rigorous learning, discovery, and engagement occur.
- At the center of the educational enterprise is the commitment to the exchange of ideas and information. Respect for varied points of view and the diverse backgrounds upon which they may be based is essential to the continued growth and advancement of all members of the campus.
- A commitment to lifelong learning and inquiry within and outside the campus community guarantees continued growth and secures for society the benefits of ever advancing knowledge.
- A commitment to diverse and inclusive communities:
- In carrying out its mission, KSC values the educational benefits of diverse ideas, peoples, and cultures. Articulated in the KSC principles , adopted by the board of governors, diversity enlivens, the exchange of ideas, different scholarship schemes, and contributes to just engagement in the nation's communities
Personal/institutional integrityIntegrity demands that all members of the Campus itself engage in continual civil discourse and ethical behaviors that advance learning, discovery, and engagement, should be supported by the campus administration. Integrity demands maintaining standards of personal and professional behavior in the highest order. Educating the Whole Student:
- KSC strives to provide our students with environments, programs, and services that support the curricular and co curricular experiences .
- Goals include building multicultural competencies and supporting students through improved learning environments.
- Strategically, the Scholarship Schemes will be extended to masters second degree students to produce quality in research works. Under this schemes, graduate students will be actively engaged in research works carried by this campus and a award of 25,000/-to awarded to the best thesis.
- A specific goal is to expand annual research expenditures to 10,00000 lakhs primarily through research growth.
- Research Management Cell will be developed in such a way that it can link the International organizations for human resources development and research works . Engagement:
- KSC is committed to engaging its intellectual assets to address economic and social needs of communities in Nepal and the world. The campus will develop as the economic centre by operating the cooperative Bank for the financial development and the publication House for the publication of different educational books.
- All students will have opportunities to engage in teaching learning and civic activities.
- This opportunities will amplify student learning and build professional skills to strengthen student academic careers and professional development.
Administrative StructureThe administrative structure of the Campus is decentralized. The academic autonomy rests with Schools and Cell and Centers; overall decision making on course contents, academic matters, rests as instructed by the affiliating university. There are the following departments and Schools, viz.
- Kids Campus
- Higher Secondary School
- Kathmandu Shiksha Multiple Campus
- Technical and Vocational Wings
- School of Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies
- School of Engineering and Computer Sciences
- School of Law
Four Special Centers
- Centre for Research and Innovation" Research Management Cell"
- Centre for Publication House
- Centre for the Cooperative Banking
- Centre for Technical and Vocational Study
Leadership/ControllingThe Campus Chief is the Chief executive and academic officer of the Campus exercising overall control on Administration, Finance and Academic activities through assistant Campus Chief, Academic In charge, Coordinator of Special Centers/Librarian/Finance Officer, Academic Staff of the campus, and so on.